- Take the TransCanada Highway west to Banff.
- After you reach the Banff National Park Gates, it will be another 15 minute drive (15km).
- Take the first Banff Exit (Banff Minnewanka Loop Exit).
- Make a left off the exit
- Take the first road to the left (Tunnel Mountain Road)
- You will go past the Banff Rocky Mountain Resort
- Signs for ‘Tunnel Mountain Campgrounds’ – you are in the right direction!
- Follow the road for about 10 minutes passing the campgrounds.
- Turn right onto Hidden Ridge Way.
- Hidden Ridge Resort is at the end of Hidden Ridge Way.
- You will find the front office building on your left (or if you go around the loop just after the hot pools on your right)
Hidden Ridge Resort
901 Hidden Ridge Way
1 (800) 661-1372 (toll free North America)
1 (403) 762-3544 (local)
Entry Fees to the National Parks of Canada
All visitors to Banff National Park require a National Park entry pass to offset the costs of the Parks facilities and services. These facilities and services include: picnic areas, scenic lookouts, washrooms, trails and roads as well as friendly and helpful staff at visitor centres, and day-use areas.
Mountain Park Transportation
Experience the Breathtaking Rocky Mountains
Mountain Park Transportation since 1999 has been offering guests from all over the world transportation services, from Moraine Lake shuttles to private tours and transfers and scheduled airport services.
Now offering private transfers for 1-15 guests and is ideal for families traveling together to ensure there group is social distanced.
Brewster Banff Airport Express
Calgary to Banff from $72
Sit back, relax and enjoy express service from the Calgary International Airport to Banff with Brewster Banff Airport Express. With frequent departures, large viewing windows and a flexible 90-min cancellation policy, there’s no better way to access the incredible adventures of Banff National Park.
Save 15% on round-trip bookings
- Door to door service
- Green way to travel
- Professional service
- Modern, clean transportation
Hidden Ridge Resort
901 Hidden Ridge Way,
1 (800) 661-1372
1 (403) 762-3544