Amenities at Hidden Ridge Resort
- Upper outdoor hot pool
- Lower wading pool
- DVD players with complimentary rentals
- BBQ area with picnic tables
- Complimentary wifi
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary firewood
- Complimentary Banff Roam bus passes
We have one outdoor hot pool and one lower wading pool. They are open year round and available to our guests.
In the main lobby building we have a laundry room for guests to use. Washers and dryers are coin operated. Front desk can provide change if needed.
Looking to get around Banff like a local? Talk to our front desk about renting one of our bikes to explore the trails around the resort or get to the downtown area.
- Bike locks included
- Helmets included
- Yes, dogs and cats are welcome!
- Make sure you let us know you are bringing your pet before your stay.
- $25.00 Pet fee per night
- We bought you a pass so you can join us on Banff’s local transit system: ROAM.
- This pass includes our Banff local transit in the Town of Banff. Services to Lake Louise and Johnston Canyon are extra.
- Stops include the Banff Gondola, the Upper Hot Springs, Lake Minnewanka and more.
- Parking can be congested at these attractions and you can help by taking ROAM, please visit the Front Desk for your complimentary ROAM guest pass and schedule.